Periodontics is the practice of dentistry especially concerned with the tissues that surround the teeth, including the gums and jaw. These tissues support the teeth, keep them in place and supply the teeth with nutrients. The health of these tissues is essential to overall oral health.
Periodontal services include:
- Periodontal diagnosis and treatment planning
- Scaling and root planing
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Osseous surgical re-contouring of alveolar bone surrounding teeth
- Extraction site preservation
- Alveolar ridge augmentation for implant, prosthetic and aesthetic concerns
- Maxillary sinus elevation for placement of dental implants
- Dental implant diagnosis, treatment planning and placement
At the Periodontic Clinic, you will be seen by dentist pursuing advanced training in periodontics.
You must have a referral from a dentist to be seen in this clinic.
LLUSD - Prince Hall
11092 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, California 92350