Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the dental specialty that includes the diagnosis and related treatment of diseases, injuries, and defects that involve both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft oral and maxillofacial structures tissues.
Because of their surgical and dental training, oral and maxillofacial surgeons are uniquely qualified to treat the face, mouth and jaw. Our providers have earned doctorates in both dentistry (DDS or DMD) and medicine (MD).
At this clinic treatment is provided by dentists in specialty training to become oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Rhinoplasty (nasal reconstruction)
- Blepharoplasty, forehead/brow lift (cosmetic surgery of the eyes)
- Dermabrasion (facial scarring treatment)
- Otoplasty (cosmetic surgery of the ears)
- Facial reconstructive surgeries
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Dental alveolar surgery
- Facial fracture repair
- Orthognathic surgery
- Dental implants
- TMJ surgery
- Bone grafting/distraction osteogenesis
We are not currently accepting new patient referrals. Please check back for updated information.