Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
What is Oral Maxillofacial Surgery?
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the dental specialty that includes the diagnosis and related treatment of diseases, injuries, and defects that involve both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft oral and maxillofacial structures tissues.
Because of their surgical and dental training, oral and maxillofacial surgeons are uniquely qualified to treat the face, mouth and jaw. Our providers have earned doctorates in both dentistry (DDS or DMD) and medicine (MD).
The OMFS Clinic treats a wide variety of conditions and offers a full spectrum of surgical therapy. Services include:
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Cosmetic facial surgeries
- Rhinoplasty (nasal reconstruction)
- Blepharoplasty, forehead/brow lift (cosmetic surgery of the eyes)
- Dermabrasion (facial scarring treatment)
- Otoplasty (cosmetic surgery of the ears)
- Facial reconstructive surgeries
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Dental alveolar surgery
- Facial fracture repair
- Orthognathic surgery
- Dental implants
- TMJ surgery
- Bone grafting/distraction osteogenesis
The Oral Surgery Clinic accepts self-referrals for wisdom teeth extractions and cosmetic surgery. For any other service a referral is required from your primary care doctor or dentist.
LLUSD - Prince Hall
11092 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, California 92350