Before and After Your Visit
In many cases, what you do before and after your dental visit can be just as important as what happens during your treatment. Before your appointment, you will receive instructions on what to bring and what to do (or not do) before your visit, along with other specifics. While every clinic will have different requirements, it is advisable to bring the following:
- A photo ID
- Your insurance information
- Means of payment (when applicable)
- Dental records/x-rays if referred from an outside clinic
- Completed forms (any forms provided to you beforehand)
- While there are usually some reading materials provided in the clinic waiting rooms, you may want to bring a book, tablet or similar items to keep you and those with you entertained.
Certain procedures and clinics require you to follow a specific set of instructions before and/or after your visit. Please click on the listed instructions that relate to you.