Center for Dental Research
The Center for Dental Research (CDR) was established in 1999 and seeks to fulfill Loma Linda University’s mission “to make man whole” through the following objectives:
- Pursue the mission of Loma Linda University and the School of Dentistry.
- Conduct high-quality, funded research in dental, clinical and the basic sciences.
- Create an environment conducive to research for the faculty and students of the School of Dentistry.
- Provide education and guidance to faculty and students in the development of dental research expertise.
LLU School of Dentistry's Center for Dental Research (CDR) frequently publishes clinical dentistry and basic sciences research.
Research Topics include:
- Oral Health
- Tooth Bleaching
- Dental Implants
- Resin Composites
In addition, the CDR conducts significant research in the following areas:
- Biomatierals and biocompatibility
- Esthetic Dentistry