Our Graduate Implant Dentistry Clinic offers a full range of dental implant services. We treat patients who are missing teeth, or experiencing pain or discomfort from existing teeth. Common services include:
- Single and multiple dental implants
- Bone grafts
- Immediate placement of implants in the esthetic zone
- Placement of dental implant prosthesis including crowns and full-arch prosthesis
Dental implants are a natural looking and durable solution for patients missing teeth or experiencing pain and/or discomfort from existing teeth.
At the School's Graduate Implant Dentistry Clinic, our faculty implant dentists work together with our graduate student dentists to deliver the highest quality care through state-of-the-art techniques and technology. Every artificial dental implant is customized for our patients from the highest quality materials. Most of our implants have titanium root and porcelain crown that ensures a strong, stable and natural looking tooth.
Confidence in Your Smile
Dental implants are a great way to create an attractive smile, and offer functional benefits as well. These include restoration of normal chewing, speech and digestion. Together, these benefits can help restore confidence in your smile for years to come.
Implants also provide excellent support and stability for a bridge or denture (partial or complete) making your device more comfortable and secure.
As with natural teeth, dental implants experience wear. Proper care and cleaning is necessary to guarantee the best experience with your dental implants. Your implants may also require occasional re-tightening or replacement.
The Dental Implant Process
The standard dental implant involves a three-stage procedure.
- In the first stage a titanium post is surgically implanted in the jawbone.
- After a healing period, the implant is exposed by surgically removing some of the overlying gum. During this second stage, the surgeon will determine the implant's successful integration and connect a post. The post creates an attachment point for the prosthetic tooth or teeth.
- The third and final procedure includes the fabrication and connecting of the prosthetic tooth to the post, resulting in a new smile.
The LLUSD Graduate Implant Dentistry Clinic accepts self-referrals and dentist referrals. New patients will undergo an initial screening and then be assigned to a specific graduate student for care.
Location: LLU Main Campus, Prince Hall
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Phone: 909-558-4983